I decided to spend $10 on the Schmidt’s Natural deodorant and I am not disappointed. This stuff is awesome and kept me dry and smelling great ALL day. I have been using Tom’s and that just doesn’t seem to hold up. Here is the one I picked up.
Although I am not feeling the price, I feel that it is well worth it. Great quality and better for my underarm health.
Let’s get into why this is……
- Award-winning formula naturally and effectively neutralizes odor
- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates
- Enhanced with essential oils; no artificial fragrance
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel
- Easily absorbed; application requires only a small amount
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free
The ones highlighted in red are crucial! At least for me they are. I am so impressed with this product I am going to purchase a few more.
FYI: They are cheaper on the website!