1. I am a newlywed. My fiancé and I got married on Black Friday. We figured it would be a much more positive thing to do in lieu of the predictable shopping that most people do on that day.
2. I have two mutts and a cat. Chico is a mix of min-pin and Chihuahua and Princess is a mix of Chihuahua and Pug. My cat is just a black and white cat named Blaine that looks like Sylvester.
3. I am vegan and I love ALL living things, however, I am terrified of any type of worm. I am going to work on this because I plan to start doing some serious gardening. I have been vegan in August 1st so I am new to this and learning daily. I also have a group on Facebook called Ohio Veg*ans!
4. I am 37 years old, my birthday is the day before Valentine Day (I guess I couldn’t wait) and I have three amazing and intelligent children.
5. I LOVE to cook!
6. FAIR WARNING: I am very disgusted and disturbed by what is going on in the world (as many of us are) and you may hear about it from time to time.
7. I don’t practice or believe in any religion. I do believe that there is a higher power, but I am not religious. I am not an Atheist either.
8. I have always loved to write and when I was younger I wanted to write a book. I actually started it and I wish I still had it to finish. I still remember what it was about and MAYBE I will share that with you all one day. *Planting Seeds*
9. I have attempted to further my education with a college degree several times and have failed each time. I have a hard to dealing with the long-term experience of completing a 4+ year degree program. I am considering trying again because I feel that I need something under my belt, but I have heard so many horror stories of people obtaining degrees and not being able to transition into a career. We’ll see!
10. Last but not least; I am super excited about this blog. I know the possibilities are endless and I want to make the best of this opportunity. Everything is an opportunity or can be if you make it. Becoming a full-time blogger would be a dream and is attainable with hard work.